Leidos's CIO Services Group has an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager to join our Corporate Engineering Integration team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing projects related to a broad spectrum of IT areas. Examples include corporate-wide IT Infrastructure upgrades, enterprise-wide IT deployment initiatives, and application deployments. You’ll work with numerous Engineers and peer Project Managers while you drive your project(s) to successful conclusion.
- Manage large scale enterprise project for Leidos Corporate IT with experience in both Scrum as ScrumMaster and waterfall/hybrid/iterative methodologies.
- Manage and report weekly, monthly status reports, manage and maintain cost and schedule requirements, facilitate engineering lifecycle as it applies to the project objectives with engineering and technical leads.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Execute projects through cross-functional team consisting predominantly of matrixed task leaders and support personnel from the CIO organization.
- Develop required deliverables, which may include: Project Charters, ITIL-based Service Requirements & Design Packages, System Detailed Design documents, System Implementation Procedure documents, System Operating Procedures, Basis on Estimates, Milestone Review presentations, and Financial Earned Value documents.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of IT Project Manager experience or High School Diploma (GED) with at least 4 years of IT Project Management experience.
- Must have 1-2 years of ScrumMaster experience.
- 2+ years of waterfall/hybrid/iterative methodology required.
- Must have experience with the project management of large scale enterprise deployment of IT services, data centers, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Knowledge of requirements planning and budget estimation, project execution activities such as incorporating best practices, and project closeout activities such as collecting lessons learned.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.