The SIGINT and Cyber Solutions team within the Intelligence Group has an immediate opening for a Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst to join the Business Development Operations and Strategy team.
The BD Operations Analyst is responsible for a $12B+ pipeline and customer engagement data analysis at the Operations level, driving process improvement and data integrity across the Operations portfolio. The analyst routinely interacts with all levels of management within the Operations as well as functional elements within the Intel Group (e.g., Finance, Accounting, HR, etc.) in support of BD and Strategy (BD&S) projects and growth objectives. The analyst works independently and as part of a team to direct and achieve day-to-day and strategic objectives with significant and high visibility impact on Mission Solutions BD&S operations.
- Responsible for data integrity and analysis of MS BD metric reporting derived from the Leidos Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics) using Excel and visualization tools.
- Manage, report, and drive outcomes on projects and data requests to achieve MS BD&S objectives, including but not limited to BD&S financial planning/forecast, utilization and time charging of new business funds, contract reconciliation, exception reporting, presentations for pipeline and new business reviews, customer engagement, development of Operations strategies, and merger and acquisition activities.
- Provide guidance to MS BD Operations and other functions regarding BD (e.g., Win Plan) policies and procedures in support of US Government and commercial customers.
- Create and maintain standard dashboards, views, charts, reports and account fields in CRM and in visualization tools.
- Coach, mentor, train BD&S, line, and rotational team members working within the matrixed MS BD&S team.
- Bachelor Degree and 8 years of relevant government and/or contracting experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (WinIt) or other CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business development and financial terminology and concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Secret clearance
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Demonstrated understanding of Leidos Win Plan
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Research
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.