The Defense Group, C4ISR Solutions at Leidos is currently seeking candidates for a Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Compliance Manager, at the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, 16th Air Force, at Nellis Air Force Base Nevada. The position serves as the Groups focal point for a variety of intelligence production requirement tasking methods (email, phone call, COLISEUM, etc) and then fuses taskings to a single point for dissemination to subordinate units to build production schedules while providing recommendations to meet consumer demand. Manages day-to-day higher-level tasking, and preparing reports, briefings, and statistical analysis of ongoing Group ISR-related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applies independent judgment in determining the clarity and content of requests for information while balancing the operational need for accuracy and expediency in satisfying production objectives.
• Identifies the need for and assists upper management in delivering a fused intelligence product (the collection, processing, integration, analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of available information) to the customer.
• Uses independent judgment and experience to research and recommend new techniques and technologies associated with intelligence processing concepts.
• Analyzes and evaluates the Group’s operations to provide updates and advice to the Group commander and senior leadership concerning analysis, production and resources.
• Maintains awareness of major ongoing analysis, production, and collection efforts.
• Tracks customer satisfaction and the value of all intelligence production lines and coordinates production efforts based on feedback. Provides customer outreach and ensures dissemination through all available means.
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline. Additional related ISR experience can substitute for a degree.
• 8 years' of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of defense or other U.S. government agency.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the national intelligence community, Joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations; knowledge of intelligence creation and production processes, systems, and applications.
• Knowledge of advanced operational principles that include concepts and methods to produce detail analyses of semi-complex to complex information/situations, database manipulation, advanced intelligence dissemination principles, concepts, and methods to disburse semi-complex to complex information/situations attained from multiple sources.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work, writing clear and concise products, and delivering written and/or verbal presentations to senior level audiences for decision-making purposes.
• Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
• Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
• Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force; Intelligence experience at Group or Wing level is preferred.
• Experience with writing analytical products from original and finished sources to include ICD 203 and 206 compliance.
• Previous experience with intelligence operations, requests for information generator or intelligence production development is highly desirable.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.