Knowledge/Content Manager Job Description:
The Narcotics and Transnational Crime Support Center (NTC) provides tailored intelligence and operations support to Law Enforcement (LE) and Inter-Agency (IA) partners conducting complex, multifaceted operations and investigations. The cadre of the NTC synthesizes Counternarcotic (CN), counterterrorism (CT), counter-threat finance (CTF) and Counter Transnational Organized Crime (C-TOC) intelligence in support of LE operations.
An NTC Knowledge Manager assists with aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing amongst intelligence analysis and organizations to enhance analytics production and efficiency. With the utilization of centralized and peripheral database/content management/records management systems and shaping workflow/processes, compiles reports on performance/usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities, including but not limited to, search, discovery, storage, and retrieval of data and formal productions and taskings.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Assist with aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing amongst analysts and organizations to enhance analytic products.
- Develops analytical approaches to problems for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists. Support efforts in developing solutions to extract data from various sources, normalize data (deal with imperfections to include missing values and inconsistent formatting), analyze data (develop means to recognize correlations) and visualize data (effective ways for communicating information).
- Assists efforts to identify and document analytic standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Participates in and develops informal training for on-the-job/peer-to-peer, round table discussions or brown bags sessions specifically addressing new capabilities identified and knowledge management best practices.
- Develops and maintains SharePoint sites, pages, lists, and libraries and troubleshoot technical issues with SharePoint users while maintaining proper access controls.
- Performs continuous research, analysis, multimedia production, and dissemination to support the NTC.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years specialized training and 5 + years intelligence analysis experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Contractor personnel should have experience in the following:
- Possess experience in Microsoft SharePoint (SP) administration and design.
- Experience using centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Ability to develop or recommend automated approaches that save analyst’s time and effort and assists in the discovery of capabilities and datasets. Provides expertise for integration and implementation of new analytic capabilities and/or datasets.
- Experience in all source, criminal, and threat financial analysis.
- 8-12 years of knowledge/content management experience supporting DoD customers.
- Experience utilizing JIRA to track Requests for Information
- Experience working closely with DEA, DHS, and/or FBI
- Must already possess an active TS/SCI Clearance, and be willing to obtain a polygraph if required by the contract.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.