The successful candidate will work with the Chief Engineer and other Releases Leads to manage the tasking associated with a TMPC release. The candidate will work with stakeholders to understand requirements, goals and objectives associated with a particular system release. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-focused environment is a must.
PRIMARY FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designate and Lead tasks in a DoD Systems Engineering Environment involving design and development.
- Establish requirements in database tools and techniques for validation and integration.
- Utilize System Architecture and Model Based Systems Engineering for analyses for total systems. Recommend impacts and establish goals for standards and best practices.
- Work with Government stakeholders, eliciting requirements and understanding programmatic goals and objectives as well as recommending solutions and implementations.
- BS degree and 12 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication applied to customer forums.
- Ability to be approved up to a Top Secret clearance
- Experience working and managing tasks in a DoD Systems Engineering Environment
- Experience with requirements database tools and techniques
- Experience with System Architecture and Model Based Systems Engineering
- Experience working with Government stakeholders, eliciting requirements and understanding programmatic goals and objectives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Experience with the Tomahawk Weapons System
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.