Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Expert, to work at the Austin Information Technology Center, Austin, TX.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. This organization provides critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
An Expert Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, report, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. An expert PA must be able to effectively manipulate data to present program status and make recommendations on improving business processes. Must be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data as well.
This Person will analyze the reports and performance data of the VA data and helps to make strategic decisions. The candidate must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes.
This position will work closely with the client and other team members to determine SLAs, workflows, reporting metrics and performance analytics.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college in a business discipline with 15 years of professional experience; or 25 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust
- Strong background in platforms/applications.
- Works closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for configuration, implementation, and support. As new requirements emerge, the candidate is expected to quickly assess the situation and recommend and/or implement solutions aligned with application architecture guidelines.
- Develop solutions that utilize workflows, events, business rules, and scheduled jobs to automate notifications and escalations when service level targets are not achieved.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of applications and interrelated modules, applications, and functionalities.
- Experience with overseeing general support, administration, and maintenance of applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.