Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Analyst to support a VA mission critical data centers located in the USA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center.
- Create, apply and maintain tools to track program, project, or task performance data.
- Create routine and ad hoc reports.
- Provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Conduct/Attend Meetings:
- EVMS All Hands meetings- EOW
- ICSM All Hands- monthly
- CSOC Scanning Meeting- weekly
- Web Application Project- weekly
- Vulnerability Improvements Operations Project- weekly
- EVMP Program Strategy Support- monthly
- Information System Vulnerability meeting- weekly
- DEVSECOPS April Brown Bag
- Standards Working Group Preparation meeting
- Web Application Standards Project
- Identify stakeholders
- Followup on questionnaires
- Vulnerability Maturity Project
- Collect and consolidate project artifacts for audit
- Plan for repository/progress tracking for Vulnerability Maturity
- Collaborate with standards working group for progress reports on relevant projects
- EVMP Program support
- Develop agenda for program meetings
- Identify stakeholders for program meetings
- Transition activities for EVMP responsibilities from IO to EVMS
- Work on VMP document to be distributed and discussed in meeting with stakeholders
- Database Scanning Project
- Create project closure documents
- Web Application Standards Project
- Edit RedSeal System Design Document
- EditTenable Back-up Procedures and Contingency Plan
- Draft brief for leadership to ED 20-02
- Track and chase audit activity for service line
- Manage all audit evidence requests provided/approved by VA PMs
- Create task board in ServiceNow to coordinate audit activities with CSOC
- Draft Annual Report for service line
- Gather metrics from teams and reports from ServiceNow
- SharePoint content management
- Edit EVMP program charter for ISC and SAC approval
- Research policy and control groups for tech working group
- Collaborate (as Governance team member) with Metrics and Reporting team for End-of-Life server Risk Assessment for leadership
BS in Business and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Data Analytics
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- SharePoint (development experience)
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.