Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
The Mega 5 Litigation Support Team at Leidos currently supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in Washington, DC has an opening for a Document Management Analyst I to work in a downtown Washington, DC DOJ office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Department of Justice achieve their mission.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week in Washington, DC (once temporary Pandemic Remote work is over OR when asked to return in the office).
Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files.
Detailed indexing of case files.
Drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments.
Document acquisition related tasks.
Conducting database searches.
Performing e-discovery culling.
Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.
Often works with minimal supervision.
Reports to Project Supervisor.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
- Knowledge of Blue Book/Cite checking, legal research, business communications, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Attention to detail (especially numbers, names and addresses). Great phone communication skills.
- Ability to grasp tasks quickly.
- Flexible to accept new assignments.
- Ability is to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.