Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for an IT Project Manager to join our CIOS EI team. In this role, you will be responsible for Corporate IT project initiatives across the enterprise, which includes project management of large scale enterprise deployment of IT services, data centers, and infrastructure upgrades. An ideal candidate will be a ScrumMaster with strong background in managing large sale IT projects who is familiar with hybrid/iterative methodology.
- Manage large scale IT project initiatives across the enterprise, which includes enterprise deployment of IT services, data centers, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Manage and report weekly, monthly status reports.
- Manage and maintain cost and schedule requirements.
- Facilitate engineering lifecycle as it applies to the project objectives with engineering and technical leads.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in IT Project Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in both Scrum as ScrumMaster and waterfall/hybrid/iterative methodologies.
- Minimum 2+ years ScrumMaster experience.
- Experience with large scale enterprise infrastructure experience.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.