Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for a Pricing Analyst, Associate to join our Rapid Response Pricing Team (RRPT) in Reston - VA. This position will be responsible for a variety of pricing, estimating, and cost volume activities as an integral member of the RRPT. This is a fast-paced position requiring attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and a willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job and see a proposal through to completion. A dedication to teamwork is an essential part of the job – you will be part of great team that is eager to help one another.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who can work from our Reston office but will also consider telecommute with travel to a Leidos location as proposal demands require.
- Responsible for pricing proposals as assigned by the Rapid Response Pricing Team (RRPT). Will learn to analyze Basis of Estimate template for completeness and compliance, enter data into Pro Pricer software, generate pricing reports and discuss results with responsible Program office, create submittal templates and upload all artifacts to central repository.
- Will learn to analyze an RFP, identify questions for submittal, and advise Proposal Team of unique requirements.
- Under supervision will develop the ability to lead the Pricing effort associated with the requirements of an RFP.
- Must have some knowledgeable of pricing tools & templates, and have the ability to quickly model business cases and develop strategic RFP responses.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an area emphasizing quantitative analysis methods, with less than 1 year of experience in Pricing related area. Additional years of pricing related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be proficient with math, advanced finance principles and desktop applications (ie – MS Office Suite, especially MS Word & MS Excel).
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis. A demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements, to apply contracting principles, and to work well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Must possess professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Expertise in government contracting and services business is desirable.
- Knowledge of ProPricer is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.