At Leidos, we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Mission Engagement Specialist to provide test, integration and operational support. They will develop and implement strategies to maintain and improve internal functionality, enhance performance with external systems, protect critical data sets, and provide assessments of system functionality.
• Work with engineers across Leidos and REACTS with system-level integration of new features and capabilities while supporting the implementation and verification of system specifications and requirements
• Support numerous baselines and products, providing scripting/coding expertise to enhance tools, scripts and scenarios to allow various software products to work together in a simulated or live interface test environment
• Assist in authoring and/or contributing to the development of technical work products, such as engineering test approaches, test procedures, integration and test requirements to support customer deliverables (CDRLs)
• Support system functionality change requests (CRs), program reports (PRs), HW, SW, CAS/COTS integration and test/requirement verification and validation activities
• Have hands-on experience applying software development principles to build, test, verify and deploy solutions into the production environments
• Have a good understanding and experience in systems, software or test engineering concepts and principles across full SW Development Life Cycle in an Agile Scrum environment
• Strong organizational skills, be attentive to detail and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience working with customer requirements and specifications
• Proven ability to test and integrate prototypes and implemented systems/solutions
• Proven ability to document test approaches, test steps, procedures and requirements traceability
• Proven ability to execute, verify and demo requirement test approaches, test steps and procedures
• Proven ability to investigate, debug and triage discrepancy reports
• Strong collaboration and customer service skills
• Ability to develop and present briefings to internal and external customers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
• Ability to be flexible to changing situations, schedules and requirements
• Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in team environments
Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a Polygraph clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.