Leidos Intelligence Group/Mission Solutions Operation operates a diverse book of business with its IC customers and is in search of Solutions Architects to work with the business development and program execution teams to identify areas for potential growth and investment. The SA’s role is to translate those opportunities into technical roadmaps for investment in collaboration with program execution and internal development teams and set the path internal development and lead responses via whitepapers, RFIs and proposal creation. This work will be performed primarily from the Chantilly, VA area. Though some amount of telework can be supported, significant time will be spent in Leidos offices in the Chantilly area.
• Lead solution development for captures and pursuits
• Support customer meetings and demo's and capability briefings in concert with the business development team.
• Support capture efforts as needed to author technical sections of the RFP, as well support generation of Basis of Estimate (BOE's) and BOE justification descriptions.
• Provide support to programs with focus on complex technology issue resolution and on contract growth
• Review and assess vendor technology solutions
Required Education, Skills, Experience, and Clearance
• BS in Engineering or related technical discipline with 12+ years of relevant experience OR Masters degree and 10 years of experience.
• Active/in-scope Top Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain SCI
• Deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: Full Spectrum Cyber Operations, Mission Software/Analytics, ISR/Integrated Systems, Intelligence Tradecraft/Mission Operations Support
• Demonstrated experience of on contract growth and new business acquisition
• Program execution experience in a technical leadership position
• Strong preference for TS/SCI w/Polygraph
• Business acumen
• MS or PhD in Engineering or Computer Science (Electrical, Computer, or other related)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.