Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is our Innovation team that performs Research & Development projects and builds new Leidos differentiated solutions to solve ‘real-world’ problems. The activities we perform include, but are not limited to, performing Proof of Concepts, Vendor Solution Assessments, and building differentiated Leidos solutions and deploying them to pilot customers.
Key Responsibilities include
- Exploring solution options to solve the defined problems / opportunities
- Identifying and exploring industry solutions
- Recommending a solution approach and / or industry tools
- Documenting the assessment method and evaluation results
- Developing the High Level Designs for new solutions
- Service View, Technical View, Data View and / or Operational Views
- Developing solution / product roadmaps
- Evaluating new technologies and stay current with a broad range of industry solutions
- Supporting the Sales, Product Management and other stakeholders define use cases, scenarios and other inputs required to develop a Solution Approach / Design
- Supporting the Product Manager as required
- 5+ years experience designing new solutions
- Background as an engineer
- Experience in the service industry an advantage
- Health industry experience an advantage
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Resilient with the ability to find innovative ways around against road blocks
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to explore and pick up new technologies and concepts
- Can work in an iterative way starting with ambiguity and loosely structured requirements
- Thrive in fast paced, high change environments
- Can work independently
- Fosters an inclusive team environment
- Refined presentation and communication skills with ability to tailor message to the audience
- College Degree in engineering or relevant industry certification
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.