Leidos is looking for a Functional Analyst to support Vendor Management on the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Assist with the implementation and management of a practice for Vendor Management, as approved by the Government that augments and supports the Government practices for Vendor Management.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on number of other vendors operating within the EITS Environment, across different classifications of how integrated their contract require them to be for delivering in the EITS Environment.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on number of other vendors that are directly or tangentially participating in delivery to the EITS Environment
- Conduct analyses, measure various areas of performance, and develop process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in reviewing or creating documentation pertaining to technical fields.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and specifications in accordance with program and enterprise level standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in feasibility studies and implementations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Proficient in analyzing and understanding highly technical information particularly in areas of business and project planning.
- DoD IAM Level 1 certificate: Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), or CompTIA Security+ CE
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively brief senior customer and corporate management on program technical, financial and operational status
- Ability to gain internal support and consensus; ability to operate independently using solid judgment and without extensive supervision or feedback
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers; ability to motivate employees and ensure engagement
- ServiceNow experience as a user or power user including the ability to analyze ServiceNow trends and performance reports
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.