Leidos is seeking a Costpoint Labor Systems Analyst to join our corporate CIO Services team. In this role, you will support Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), Concur, and supporting systems/tools. You should have experience implementing, configuring, troubleshoot and resolving issues in Costpoint Labor domain including Deltek Time, labor/Leave and Concur.
100% telecommute will be considered based on your proximity to our HQs in Reston - VA.
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and managing special projects, and assisting with daily production tasks.
- Lead and/or support Costpoint/T&E/Concur implementations from various systems.
- Work with Engineers and other technical SMEs to design and configure the system to meet requirements identified by Business and Functional leads.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to system users and functional subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or Service Centers.
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of defects with the Costpoint & T&E vendor (Deltek)
- Design, development, and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint; identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Support technical integration and related responsibilities for Concur Travel and Expense
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8 years of relevant experience, which must include Costpoint Labor experience. Additional years of relevant experience in IT systems security / Costpoint will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint and Deltek Time & Expense (TE) systems. This includes system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support is required.
- Experience with technical support and integrations with a Concur system.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
- Experience working with IT Security Audits
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month-end closing activities
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Strong understanding of Costpoint additional modules, such as Shop floor time is desired
- Experience with Ultipro, ADP and other payroll systems is desired
- Experience with international timekeeping is highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.