Leidos is seeking a Sr. Costpoint Systems Analyst to join our CIO Services team. In this role, you will support various enterprise financial systems for O&M activities and/or lead system migrations from various ERP systems to Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), Concur and other Leidos financial applications.
You should have experience implementing, configuring, troubleshoot and resolving issues in in Costpoint modules such as: General Ledger, Project Control, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts, Labor/Leave/Time and Materials.
100% telecommute will be considered based on your proximity to our HQs in Reston - VA.
- Responsible for managing tasks/functions of a project from a technical, cost, and schedule perspective
- Create and manage challenging schedules, tasks and resources.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and security requirements.
- Lead, Coordinate and map data to and from source systems to target systems.
- Work with Engineers and other technical SMEs to design and configure the system to meet requirements identified by Business and Functional leads.
- Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with Leidos policies.
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of defects with the Costpoint & T&E vendor (Deltek)
- Lead technical integration and related responsibilities for various financial systems
- Evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of relevant experience, which should include implementing Costpoint 7.1.1 and Deltek TE 10.
- Prior experience should include 4+ years of experience leading teams or IT projects with demonstrated competency in the full range of stakeholder management, either as a direct manager of influencer
- Knowledge of ITIL related processes and procedures, e.g. service delivery, incident management, and change management.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to work closely with numerous stakeholders from diverse organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a technical proposal with schedule and budget, successfully executive on the project with continuous risk assessment and mitigation, schedule and budget management, and status reporting.
- Demonstrated success in managing technical projects including the abilities to initiate, plan, execute, control, monitor and close out a project.
- Demonstrated experience in project conflict resolution, customer relationship management
- Project management experience leading large conversion/migration team.
- Experience with aspects of technical support for Costpoint and Deltek Time & Expense (TE) systems. This includes system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure setup (i.e. web servers, app servers, job servers, database servers) and how it relates to the Database and Application.
- Understanding of PL/SQL packages, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, functions, tables, views, database links, scripts, queries.
- Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes.
- Experience with technical support and integrations of financial systems.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.