Leidos has a challenging and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Data Manager/Data Transfer Specialist to join our team supporting a nationally significant and fast-paced program that uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology. The new program provides system engineering, development, test, integration and operational support focused on injecting new technology and adding advanced capabilities while continuing to support an on-going mission and operational system.
Leidos is seeking a Data Manager/Data Transfer Specialist to manage and maintain system documentation and conduct transfers of data between various classified and unclassified networks. She/he will assist customers with reconciling data submission discrepancies, and will continuously monitor and review data transfer requests and recommend additions, deletions, or changes. The selected individual will be responsible for preparing data in accordance with the appropriate DIDs, and will deliver data to the customer, ensuring adherence with the timelines specified in program CDRLs.
- Assess the Data Management needs of the program and develop processes for accomplishing the required Data Management and Data Transfer tasks.
- Develop and maintain plans and documentation for satisfying DM/DT requirements.
- Conduct transfers of data between program networks.
- Identify, control, account for, and verify program information and devices.
- Identify and track data items to be controlled for the program, and coordinate transfers.
- Manage the process for developing and controlling data item configuration information.
- Manage deliverable data products required by customer contracts and supplier subcontracts.
- Establish and maintain program libraries by controlling access to sensitive information and ensuring latest revisions are uploaded to the system in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain program document lists and document trees.
- Review Leidos data management plans to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate program document releases.
- Coordinate and prepare data to support program reviews and provide templates for documents and presentations.
- Provide data management reports and metrics for program Leads.
- Participate in and recommend continuous process improvements for Data Management/Data Transfer.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- At least 5 years of document control/data management or related experience.
- Experience maintaining spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Experience controlling hardcopy documents, media, and other peripherals or devices (badges, tokens, etc.).
- Experience coordinating document/media/equipment authorizations and releases.
- Experience managing sensitive documents and media.
- Knowledge of and experience with access control and accountability protocols regarding sensitive information.
- Experience managing documents in safes.
- Strong organizational skills and a critical eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and control large numbers of internal and external documents.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working independently.
- Experience managing security/classification data and documents.
- Experience working in or around a SAFe Agile development environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.