Leidos is seeking an ETL Developer to join our CIO Services team. In this role, you will support various enterprise financial systems for O&M activities and system migrations from various ERP systems to Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), Concur, and other Leidos financial applications.
100% telecommute will be considered based on your proximity to our HQs in Reston - VA.
- Collaborate with Solution & Enterprise Architects, Business analysts, DBAs and others to understand business requirements
- Able to work independently with BA and PM to gather requirements, perform data discovery, develop mappings and codes needed for data extract, transformation and migrations.
- Extensively used ETL methodologies for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution.
- Technical experience in information architecture, data architecture, data modeling, data governance, ETL design, and data quality
- Ability to understand complex business processes to derive conceptual and logical data mapping.
- Lead complex discussions and engagements that may involve multiple teams.
- Ability to optimize and performance tune SQL queries
- Good data analysis, problem solving and SQL skills.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and security requirements.
- Lead and support technical integration and related responsibilities for various financial systems
- Evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant development experience, which should include implementing Costpoint 7.1.1 and Deltek TE 10 or other financial systems.
- Familiar with machine learning and advanced analytic application development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex topics through effective documentation as well as presentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL related processes and procedures, e.g. service delivery, incident management, and change management.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure setup (i.e. web servers, app servers, job servers, database servers) and how it relates to the Database and Application.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, functions, tables, views, database links, scripts, queries.
- Experience with technical support and integrations of financial systems.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Data migration experience with financial systems is desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.