The 363rd ISRW currently has an opening for a Training Development Coordinator to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The Training Development Coordinator supports the 363 ISRW. Responsible for providing technical expertise in support of Force Development and Training. Analyze near and long term objectives pertaining to modernization, force structure composition and disposition. Supports varying aspects of capability-based operational requirement development
- Develop and manage programs for Air Force Civilian professional development
- Assist in providing civilian personnel and military personnel actions and recommends manpower support structure
- Evaluates and recommends program and processes to achieve strategic goals and objectives
- Briefs representatives of the organization for the purpose of explaining training issues, soliciting support, and obtaining feedback and suggestions to improve training management
- Designs final reports, decision briefs, and assists in development of trend/analysis reports
- Presents highly professional documents maintaining a careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Travels as required to meetings, conferences, seminars, symposiums, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or CCAF preferred, may be substituted with practical experience.
- 4-10 years overall experience with 5+ years directly related to position requirements
- High level of integrity to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- Experience using relevant AF systems and databases
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM trainings
- Experience with Airman Development Plans, Career Field Education and Training Plans (CFETP), training development and management.
- Experience navigating ADLS and other online training resources
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.