The Capture Operations and Excellence Analyst (CO&E) supports the Capture Operations and Excellence division with leading division wide operational initiatives. Specifically this role is responsible identifying and leading strategic projects working with various stakeholders internal and external to the Division, implementing and providing data analysis and reporting on performance.
- Establish partnerships throughout the broader BD&S Organization and be an advocate for CO&E
- Independently identify areas of continuous improvement focused on customer service and efficiency including identifying ways to improve efficiencies by leveraging technology. Lead projects to implement improvement activities once approved
- Partner with Capture Managers and Proposal Managers to provide surge support as needed directly to Proposal teams
- Proactively engage with Proposal Teams onsite to identify early any potential needs and or challenges and ensure they are addressed. Identify any recurring issues/challenges and develop recommendations for improvement after performing root cause analysis
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which offer needed capabilities.
- Reviewing and approving vendor invoices in a timely manner.
- Interacting with internal personnel (typically capture managers, BD Leads, other CO&E personnel) to identify and staff captures and proposals with appropriate vendor resources.
- Providing reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc) to appropriate internal personnel.
- Supporting audits as requested.
- Ensuring compliance with Leidos policies, procedures, and documents, most importantly our disclosure statement.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to learn new applications
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years applicable experience.
- Experience with the Government contracting process
- Thorough knowledge of the Leidos Win Plan and Strategy Development process
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.