Leidos has an immediate need for an Apple iOS Administrator. The selected candidate will assist SSA with providing Apple iOS support, including maintaining current levels of Apple iOS and provide user support. The candidate should be able to work independently.
The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
This position may require occasional off hours support during operating system/software upgrades and patches.
Required Skills –
Experience in supporting the following:
- Install, configure, and manage Macs in Active Directory.
- Install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot Apple Mac OS X (or other currently supported Mac operating systems).
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot Apple workstation hardware, including iMacs and MacBooks.
- Provide support for application developers using Apple devices.
- Perform patch management and deploy software updates to Apple devices.
- Knowledge of Airwatch and how to deploy/remove features using Airwatch.
- Knowledge of managing Apple OS in an enterprise utilizing a Mobile Device Management such as AirWatch, or InTune.
- Understand Active Directory basic administration and principals.
- Installing and using Basic Active Directory Administrative tools. Concentrating on support and device policies, including Okta, LDAP and Active Directory Integration.
- Working technical knowledge of Mac OS Software and Hardware.
- OS X Server Administration.
- OS X and iOS configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Windows 10 configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
- VMware Fusion configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Repair and maintenance of Apple computers, IT equipment and related peripherals.
- Proficiency with Windows & Windows Server
Other skills needed
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, and crawl in small spaces.
- Apple OS X & iOS Help Desk experience.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X Server.
- Mac Office suite and Exchange/Office 365 email.
- Experience with multiple types of Remote Access for Macs and Windows.
- Enterprise experience. Familiarity and experience with binding to Active Directory, AD/Mac integration.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Best-Practice Security and Compliance standards focus.
- Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Day to Day Duties (
- Perform activities to maintain current levels of Apple iOS in an enterprise environment.
- Support user needs. Using an incident ticketing system or receiving an email request for assistance, candidate will perform activities utilizing any of the above listed skills.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected]m.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.