Leidos is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Architect to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Responsible for design and implementation of the IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) solution using pre-selected tools to operationalize the processes.
- Support the organizational change initiatives to transition operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model.
- Oversee the technical systems implementation supporting the SIAM Service Management practices to include architecture management.
- Serve as an technical advisor for the ITSM and ITOM implementation.
- Optimize the overall operation of the SIAM implementation, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase customer value.
- Collaborate with other support functions to manage cross-functional processes required for seamless delivery.
- Manage team and individual performance.
- Builds and executes the SMS platform promoting standardization, interoperability, and scalability.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer subject matter experts (SMEs) and technical SMEs to effectively maintain and grow the program.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 8+ years’ relevant experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or the ability to secure a CISSP or CISSP Associate certificate by April 15th.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- Experience with leading and managing large Enterprise IT infrastructure transformations and operations including implementation of ITIL best practices.
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Certified Implementation Specialist in ITSM and ITOM preferred
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Certification higher than Foundations
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health IT Consulting
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.