Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Leidos Europe has an opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Advisor (QAA) to support the assurance and improvement activities associated with the Logistics Commodities Services Transformation (LCST) programme.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to drive consistent application and development of new working practices. Ideally the candidate will have some experience with quality assurance and control, document management, maintaining assets or continuous improvement.
The candidate will be a proactive agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
Our Quality Management is dedicated consistent application of program controls, to ensure consistency and business continuity for applying standards across the program.
We manage and track Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Metrics and perform Risk Management activities across the program. Additionally, we conduct root cause analysis and perform continuous improvement through Correction and Corrective Action.
The QAA supports the quality assurance activities across the entire program lifecycle. This includes monitoring the performance/quality measurements to ensure requirement satisfaction for performance measures.
The QAA will interface directly with business to ensure their quality management systems are implemented and that objective evidence exists to demonstrate compliance to documented plans, processes and procedures.
The QAA serves as the member of a team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality services, system and subsystems are provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes, performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities.
- The Quality Assurance Advisor (QAA) is responsible for supporting the internal quality monitoring process and evaluating the performance of processes and procedures, highlighting quality issues.
- Assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the quality assurance and control system for the program.
- Support the business to develop and improve processes and procedures to meet and exceed acceptable quality levels for program performance standards.
- Maintain a Quality Plan to ensure that all required services are performed in accordance with task order terms and conditions. Implement procedures in the Quality Plan that identify, prevent, and ensure non-recurrence of marginal performance. Recommend changes in processes and practices to ensure effectively manage performance. Assuring compliance to the Quality Plan through internal audit and evaluation.
- Conduct non-conformance analysis; producing technical reports for deviations to processes and procedures, identify continuous improvement through Correction and Corrective Action.
- Identify and drive corrective action when any tasks are deficient or substandard.
- Ensure adherence to all standards, policies, and best practices.
- Support the development and collection of performance metrics. Provide the Head of Compliance with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives.
- Provide input to Quality weekly and monthly reports that provides measurements with trends over time and highlights performance issues with mitigation strategies. Report quality status and quality issues, with resolution plans, at weekly and monthly status meetings.
- The QAA will support the MOD requested activities by gathering and collating, project, and operational documents; providing data requested as part of onsite and remote audits; providing access to all source materials and associated metadata.
- Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the objectives are understood and incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Champion the Quality philosophy.
- Assisting and supporting complaint investigations.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a UK security clearance (BPSS)
- Expertise with peer reviews and process auditing.
- Experience collecting and analysing metrics.
- Strong communication and writing skills with emphasis on communications.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project), SharePoint, QA applications and databases.
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks with limited supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and application of quality tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Internal Audit experience.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes,
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.