Leidos has an opening for a Project Scheduler at our California, MD office in support of the Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) Program. The successful candidate will work with the lead project scheduler to develop and maintain an integrated master schedule for all contracted activities.
The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-focused environment is a must.
PRIMARY FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with OnePager
- Develop/maintain/update project schedules: Gantt charts, critical path analysis, milestone schedules
- Effectively incorporate status elicited from team members
- Analyze status updates
- Ability to create a network between tasks & establish logic to support major milestones
- Recognize schedule conflicts & work with team to mitigate schedule conflicts
- Produce status requests
- Analyze schedule status against baseline
- Effectively request & communicate status
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High school diploma and 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication applied to customer forums.
- Active Secret clearance
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.