The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a strong Program Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will report to the Program Finance Manager in support of the Next Generation Enterprise Network--Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
The SMIT contract will provide secure end-to-end Information Technology (IT) services to more than 400,000 hardware devices and 600,000+ users at over 1,600 Continental United States (CONUS) sites and over 82 OCONUS site across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East; constituting one of the largest combined networks in the world.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who can work with program personnel/leadership, external customer stakeholders, and Leidos senior leadership. This position will manage a staff of analysis supporting a portfolio of task orders as well as support IDIQ-level initiatives, such as financial reporting and enhancements, AOP planning, and program EAC reviews.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsibilities include EAC management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, costs, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
- Developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the program’s revenue and costs
- Managing a small to mid-sized team of business finance professional staff to ensure financial compliance, cost management, budget development and proposal support.
- Communicating key business insights and recommendations to achieve the program’s current and future goals and making specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction and profit/process improvements
- Supporting program invoicing and funding deliverables
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Managing the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses
- Supporting and driving program growth initiatives
- Managing and developing relationships with the external customer; operating as a business partner to improve financial performance
- Creating business cases inclusive of financial modeling
- Performing program-level risk management assessments
The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team. In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years prior relevant experience.
- Experience supervising or leading teams or projects (Prior employee-management experience not required)
- Comprehensive Program Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel experience and government contracting experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence and Hyperion
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.