The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the East Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Support decision making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts sponsored by the NIMC FO and NI Ms.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the regions to include: China, SE Asia, Japan, Oceania, Mongolia.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- 8+ years’ experience related to the Area of Responsibility (AOR) for the position.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher related to the position requirements.
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the IC.
- Significant demonstrated experience with collection and analytic missions of the designated regional AOR.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR.
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.