Leidos Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operation is seeking a Senior Manager, Population Health Solutions to lead and support the solution strategy of defense health, and the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMS Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of a modernized EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.5 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The Senior Manager, Population Health Solutions supports the solution strategy of defense health by developing and implementing technologies or services aligned with Leidos’ existing EHR technologies to help DHMSM/DHA achieve quantifiable clinical and financial performance improvement objectives. The successful candidate will provide thought leadership to drive performance improvement, technology enablement, and emerging healthcare trends in the form of standardized assessments, workflows, and care planning initiatives at scale. This position will provide insight to the program team on both the local market and global enterprise levels.
This position is remote and requires travel as needed to current and future client sites, as well as Leidos offices throughout the US.
- Utilize predictive analysis of population health information to develop use cases for EHR system development and sustainment.
- Stay abreast of current Population Health workflows, market drivers and clinical needs in order to represent the business needs to communicate and guide partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify thought leadership and project development needs in the population health area
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity within the markets and target specific cost savings areas through evidence-based protocols and innovative care management strategies;
- Drive the development and oversee the delivery/implementation of population health solutions and continue optimizing as needed to achieve the desired clinical and business outcomes, and financial savings.
- Bachelor's degree required with 12 - 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- US Citizenship required – must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance, per contract requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years related clinical experience, preferably in population health, community public health, case or care management, or coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers.
- Broad understanding of the health and healthcare domain including public health, population health, health equity, health financing, and public health preparedness and response.
- Relevant competencies include clinical program development and improvement, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and ability to positively influence others.
- Expert collaborator and able to synthesize inputs from multiple stakeholders in clinical, financial and operational domains.
- Experience developing new solutions, models and tracking realization preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.