Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and maintain software for a new application which includes back end, web interface, and splash pages in Linux environment.
- Work with product owners, team leads, requirement analysts, test engineers, and system administrators as required
- Participate in daily and monthly Agile activities per the customer’s software development lifecycle process
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Working knowledge of Scrum development process including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience developing application using Oracle, SQL server, Redis and MongoDB.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment and agile processes
- Experience working with government as a federal IT contractor
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with version control systems such as MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.