Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to solicit and document development requirements.
- Develop effective prototypes using industry standard software, creating functional wireframes and operational mockup screens.
- Develop and unit test user interface components using test driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in design development and implementation.
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operations and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field form and accredited university.
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Node JS (and associated technologies such as Angular, React, Express, Redis, NginX)
- NPM / YARN
- Docker / Docker Compose / Docker Swarm / Kubernetes
- Micro-services architecture
- API Development
- UX/UI development
- Testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Database Integration such as Redis, SQLServer.
- Experience with Source control TFS, Azure DevOps and/or Git
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with vulnerability remediation.
- Experience using an IDE like Visual Studio Code, on both UNIX and Windows.
Candidates must possess secret clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.