The Defense Group within Leidos has a career opening for a Contracts Manager to support contracts within the C4ISR Operation.
The candidate should have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration for various Cost Reimbursable, Fixed Price, and Labor Hour contract types including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance related to assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts staff, functional peers, program management, and external and internal customers.
Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, identify and propose risk mitigations, contribute to compliant cost/price proposals, respond to customer questions, and represent Leidos’ interests during negotiations and contract administration.
Scope of work includes review and negotiation of Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and various licenses, as required.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of Contracts
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of Proposals
- Responding to OCI queries
- Responding to Various Data Calls
- Participating in Program Reviews (internal and external)
- Must have ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI with polygraph.
- Requires 12+ years of prior relevant experience, an Associate degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience, a Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, or a Master’s degree with 6 + years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with U.S. Government (FAR / DFARS) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Reimbursable (all types), Level of Effort (LOE)/Labor Hour (LH), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), General Service Administration (GSA), and Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) type awards.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with short turn-around times, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Certificate from NCMA (CFCM, CPCM, or other)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.