Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is hiring a Population and Learning Management System Manager within the Leidos Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) to manage two areas of the program. The first is to develop and manage population projections for the USAP Antarctic stations to inform activity and budget planning and execution. The second is to manage the training content and digital platforms for the United States Antarctic Program (USAP). This position supports the overall National Science Foundation (NSF) USAP objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will collaborate with functional areas and stations to capture and document current and future populations for USAP Antarctic stations. This will include multi-year projections of all participants. This information will help inform activity and project planning, support needs and budget decisions. This position also manages the digital and online training content for the program currently hosted by Bridge Learning Management System. This position will help develop other training content delivery methods where Bridge is not an acceptable technology.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and administer the USAP Bridge online learning tool, and/or other content delivery tools in the future for programmatic training delivery
- Gather and manage training requirements from programmatic stakeholders such as participants required to take trainings, training status reporting, and content development by stakeholders
- Upload and manage training content for stakeholders in the Bridge management tool
- Troubleshoot and assist in programming of technical interfaces between training content platforms and USAP reporting and authentication systems with IT&C technical teams
- Monitor and report on training metrics as required
- Interface online trainings and status with programmatic training tracking tools such as ATTACK and Enterprise Pipeline application
- Provide subject matter expertise on online trainings and content for the program
- Coordinate directly with the IT trainer, IT technical staff and programmatic training stakeholders to administer trainings
- Coordinate with IT staff on advancements in streamlining population projections utilizing current best practices
- Deliver quarterly population resource summary by gathering out-year population projections and updates from NSF Area Business Managers, Science Planning team, Area Managers, Project Management staff, and other USAP work centers.
- Manage and update Population Management SharePoint site where population data and artifacts reside
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years supporting multi-stakeholder needs for a diverse program
- Self-starting and engaged
- System administration with Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated organization and customer service skills
- Aptitude for customer engagement and customer relationship management
- Aptitude for data management and reporting tools
- Mature and professional demeanor when working with customers
- Outcome focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior USAP experience preferred
- Experience with USAP applications SharePoint, Pipeline, Polar ICE, Bridge online learning
Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Key Programs and/or Capabilities:
- Antarctic Support Contract (ASC)
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Energy and Environment
- Engineering Services
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.