Leidos is currently seeking FP&A Analyst in Reston, VA. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization with a key role on the Corporate FP&A Team. We are looking for an energetic, team player with a background in financial reporting and analysis. This is a highly visible and impactful position working with both internal and external resources, as well as Senior Managers and Executive staff.
- Support the Corporate Finance team by providing financial reports, analysis, forecasting and other financial support as required.
- Provide financial planning and forecasting, conduct transactional research, and support monthly closing.
- Preparation of monthly financial packages.
- Develop various financial reporting materials for executive leadership which include presentation material for: monthly financial reporting, quarterly forecast updates, quarterly Board of Directors meetings, and Annual planning reviews.
- Analyze financial results to include conclusions and insights on trends and variances.
- Adhoc reporting for business development, government auditors, and investor relations.
- Develop automated reporting packages and support of LPAS reporting lead in enhancement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and 2-4 years of experience related to financial planning and analysis.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of LPAS required.
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of Costpoint, Cognos Reporting, Oracle BI
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.