He/she will follow the established guidance of the Program Manager and DVBIC leadership. Facilitate information flow between DVBIC Leadership, Program Managers, government and contract staff and contract company throughout DVBIC HQ and the 21 Network Sites (Camp Lejeune, NC; Camp Pendleton, CA; Fort Belvoir, VA; Fort Bragg, NC; Fort Bliss, TX; Fort Bragg, NC; Fort Campbell, KY; Fort Carson, CO; Fort Hood, TX; Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), WA; Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER), AK; Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC), Germany; Naval Medical Center, San Diego (NMCSD), CA; San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), TX; Special Operations Command (SOCOM) – MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL; Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC), Bethesda, MD; VA Polytrauma Rehabilitiaton Center - Minneapolis, MN; VA Polytrauma Rehabilitiaton Center - Palo Alto, CA; VA Polytrauma Rehabilitiaton Center - Richmond, VA; VA Polytrauma Rehabilitiaton Center - San Antonio, TX; VA Polytrauma Rehabilitiaton Center - Tampa, FL/ MacDill AFB). Oversees and executes contract personnel actions – DVBIC HQ and network sites, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
*This position is contingent upon Leidos being awarded program contract
- Serves as lead contractor and single point of accountability for the all DVBIC support on the DVBIC2 contract and provides oversight to contractors within all DVBIC sections.
- Provides oversight and direction to Deputy Program Manager.
- Facilitates information flow between network site contract members, DVBIC leadership, Site Directors, government staff, and contract company POC.
- Provides oversight regarding the site and HQ contract expenditures to include individual projects as required.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs.
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to accomplish tasks.
- Oversees internal auditing of contractor performance, internal program assessments, quality of work and quality of deliverables.
- Prepares program summaries and reports for DVBIC leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Provides advice on manpower utilization, work flow and operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity and make overall improvements for the program.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Prepare requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions.
- Masters in management or health related field required. 6 additional years’ experience in lieu of masters’ degree.
- 8 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting, and program management required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.