Leidos is seeking candidates for Deputy Program Manager for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC). He/she will follow the established guidance of the Program Manager (DVBIC) leadership and the government Network Site Directors within their assigned network region. Facilitate information flow at their network sites within their region between sites contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC. Oversee and execute the assigned network sites’ contract personnel actions, manpower utilization, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
*Position is contingent upon Leidos receiving contract award.
- Performs duties under the guidance of the Program Manager, DVBIC leadership and the Network Site Directors within their assigned network region.
- Facilitates information flow at their network sites within their region between sites contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC.
- Provides input regarding the assigned network site’s budget as a whole and for individual, identified projects as required.
- Reviews space utilization and needs for each Network Site and makes recommendations up the chain of command accordingly.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs for all assigned Network Sites.
- Overseas and/or prepares program summaries and reports for government Site Directors, DVBIC leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Prepares requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed or requested.
- Coordinates initiation and processing of purchase orders request, supply sources, work orders and maintenance and renovation requests for each assigned Network Site.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions for each assigned Network Site.
- Masters in management or health related field required. 6 additional years’ experience in lieu of masters’ degree.
- 8 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting, and program management required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- PhD in a related field
- Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.