Leidos Corporate has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) Organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to coordinate business system transitions, process improvements, strategic business initiatives, Costpoint improvement initiatives as well as ongoing operations.
This position offers partial telecommute and partial onsite support from one of the following locations: Oak Ridge - TN, Reston - VA, King of Prussia – PA, Huntsville – AL, Rockville – MD.
- Serve as the functional Lead for business system transitions and process improvement transformation projects. Specific responsibilities include
- Lead the implementation of business process Improvement Initiatives to meet the needs of the business
- Lead financial system requirements, testing, user access and project status meetings and issue resolution
- Functionally lead Corporate Strategic business initiatives or special projects
- Support EST Operations with the following: MR release testing, system upgrade testing, Defect Resolution, timely review/approval of system change requests (RFCs), intelligent automation, and advanced analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience in one of the following areas: financial systems analysis, finance, or accounting.
- Costpoint financial system experience is required.
- Experience leading projects and able to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment with diverse locations.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Customer service focused.
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Government contracting experience
- Intelligent automation and advanced analytics
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.