Leidos provides mission integration services across various contracts with the National Aeronautics Space Administration (NASA). The NASA Programs division is seeking a program financial analyst to support these programs. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial analyst to demonstrate their analytical skills across multiple contracts and customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze monthly incurred cost for development of customer cost reporting and invoicing.
- Prepare and present financial forecasts, performance, and trend analysis that includes Estimate at Complete models.
- Maintain program’s budget, analyze progress against baseline, and communicate financial opportunities and risks.
- Participate in on-contract and new business proposals that includes pricing, business case analysis, and strategy development.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant finance/ project control experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple tasks/projects with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle high volume of data while managing multiple priorities and tasks across different contracts.
- NASA Cost Reporting template 533M experience is desired.
- Experience utilizing PROPRICER pricing software.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.