Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an opening for a Project Accountant l located in Tucson, AZ. The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing and creating commercial contracts in Costpoint. The candidate will build relationships with our business partners and customers, while maintaining the integrity of our accounting system.
- Lead new projects set up in Costpoint - review contract requirements with project team.
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects based on contract modifications or requests from project control, accounts receivable and revenue.
- Set up labor categories, billing rates and applicable ceilings in Costpoint.
- Confirm all information is aligned amongst the accounting systems to safeguard against internal and external audit findings.
- Run and route Initialization Report in workflow tool system as required by corporate policy.
- Setup and/or provide indirect project structure maintenance (Overhead, B&P, IR&D, G&A, Service Center, Management Allocations, etc.) for existing projects.
- The team member will be expected to have a concrete understanding of contract interpretation and articulate requirements as they pertain to ACB fields and Costpoint.
- The team member should be able to identify errors in both the ACB and in the Costpoint system.
- Ability to lead training on and provide quality review of Projects in both the ACB and in Costpoint.
- The team member will lead special projects.
- High School diploma with minimum 3 -5 years of experience in applicable Project Control, Accounts Receivables, Contracts, or Project Accounting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Costpoint experience is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.