Leidos is looking for a Global Force Manpower Analyst to join our team in Tampa, FL.
The Global Force Manpower Analyst will provide support to US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) in operational manpower methodologies and the Global Force Management processes, employing extensive knowledge, full understanding, and experience in Marine Corps force employment concepts, the Marine Corps Force Generation Process, the Marine Corps Force Prioritization Process, and prevailing operating conditions within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Support MARCENT G-1 Operations Branch with subject matter expert knowledge of operational manpower methodologies supporting the Global Force Management processes.
- Support G-1 Ops and the G-3 Force Management Branch in reviews of force manning documents.
- Conduct analysis associated with building or modifying unit formations and manning documents.
- Coordinate with forward deployed Marine Commanders, Force Providers, and Service Headquarters to enable deployment of appropriately organized, trained, and equipped combat and support formations.
- Prepare unclassified and classified briefs as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Extensive knowledge of Marine Corps Manpower Management systems, processes, rules, and regulations
- Experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff.
- Experience in effectively communicating with senior staff members and cross-departmental communication.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 or more years of related experience. Additional years of related experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- experience in USMC Manpower and Personnel Administration.
- Familiar with the Marine Corps Publications System and all orders, bulletins and directives associated with manpower assignments and Personnel Administration.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.