Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions is seeking a Change Manager on a large network services opportunity supporting the National Institute of Health (NIH) in the Bethesda, MD area.
The Change Manager will be responsible for bringing all infrastructure changes under the control of a single set of processes. He/she will seek to establish a stable environment and to maximize the benefits of change while minimizing the risks. The Change Manager will facilitate and coordinate change management in accordance with NIH CIT’s Change Management Process.
The CM will support the configuration management and change management operational needs NIH CIT Network Services Program.
- Facilitating Change Advisory Board Meeting, as well as managing and orchestrating the full lifecycle of Change Requests.
- Reviews all planned changes to ensure that they are complete, accurate, and have no potential conflicts.
- Lead discussion of the change in the TRB meeting with input from the Change Owner, Security and other technical leads
- Record the TRB decision, updates and distributes the minutes from the TRB meeting.
- Post the CR to the agenda for CAB approval.
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) certification and 3 years of change management experience
- Minimum five years specialized experience in using an ITSM software solution, and IT change management in a distributed environment across multiple platforms
- Minimum three years as a team leader or sole contributor
- Experience with ServiceNow and WebEx
- Experience with applying ITIL standards
- Experience writing reports for executive leadership
- Must have strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal teams and the customer
- Ability to coordinate with both internal and customer teams
- Must be able to thoroughly develop and maintain documentation
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Certified PMP (Active certification required)
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience in ITSM Change Management, Project Management, and/or Software Development Life Cycle strongly preferred
- High attention to detail, strong technical aptitude, and ability to grow business acumen
- Good understanding of Cisco and other vendors network devices and software
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.