Leidos is actively hiring for a Supply Administration and Operations Analyst to help provide support to US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) Logistics Directorate (G-4) in Tampa, FL.
The Supply Administration and Operations Analyst will be responsible for technical research functions for customer inquiries, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval system functions, generation of routine reports, and requisition and procurement processing. Responsible for providing support at all levels for MARCENT stateside and overseas assets.
- Prepare and maintain necessary supply accounting documents and custody records.
- Conduct scheduled reconciliations with Requiring Activities, Funds Managers, Responsible Officers and Financial Managers to provide status on requirement submissions and transactions through the acquisition life cycle process.
- Solve data output interpretation problems and contact appropriate sources to resolve questionable areas.
- Conduct necessary transactions in designated Marine Corps supply accounting systems.
- Review submitted requirement packages to ensure all necessary documentation is included prior to approval by the Supply Officer.
- Conduct audits as directed and maintain an electronic filing system of all requirement paperwork.
- Provide weekly updates to the Responsible Officers and Supply Officer.
- Provide weekly reports on requirements and appropriate document transaction status.
- Conduct quarterly training for Requiring Activities detailing requirements generation and close out procedures.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) and associated automated systems.
- Expert knowledge of automated data processing software and systems used in support of daily supply operations.
- Current US Passport with the ability to travel and work overseas.
- Ability to work in a drug free environment and pass random urinalysis testing.
- Prior USMC Supply Administration and Operations Staff Non-Commissioned Officer.
- Three or more year’s experience at a Component Command.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.