We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
This role provides audit support to determine enterprise compliance with all current policies and oversight requirements. This role provides support for data handling obligations under numerous policy and legal authorities, such as Attorney General Guidelines, partner agency information sharing agreements, and security protocols, and assisting maintaining compliance with such requirements.
- Develop requirements for data oversight and auditing solutions for datasets within IT systems.
- Develop requirements for automated compliance oversight processes for the organization’s use of and access to new datasets and/or emerging technologies.
- Coordinate technical investigations and audits of IT systems and/or application logs related to data-handling compliance incidents (e.g., late deletions and unauthorized or inappropriate data access) to provide facts regarding access to the data and other issues during the period of non-compliance, and providing investigation results to the appropriate personnel in a usable and easily understood format.
- Providing input to periodic interagency reports, reviewing reports for accuracy regarding access to and use of data, and reviewing/reporting on compliance incidents.
- Assisting in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Formulating methods, documents, and procedures to guide appropriate use of data.
- Updating existing data-handling compliance training courses and materials, developing new materials to reflect changes to data-handling requirements, providing refresher training to the workforce on the data-handling requirements, and implementing required training.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and supporting enterprise-centric policy and legal authority concerns
- Demonstrated experience coordinating audits and developing reports on
- Experience developing recommendations in conjunction with the established guidelines
- Experienced with coordinating with government management.
- BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.