Are you a TS/SCI w/ Poly cleared Information Assurance professional looking for an opportunity to take part in creating a new Central Security Service?
The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an immediate need for an Information Assurance Systems Analyst who wants to be a part of a team to support the design, implementation, integration and sustainment of a new Central Security Service. This challenging and dynamic position offers the opportunity to learn and explore the latest technologies, with the stability of a 5 years base contract and 3 additional options years available. For consideration, a current and active TS/SCI with Poly is required.
In this position, the Information Assurance Systems Analyst will be involved in the implementation, integration and sustainment of the CSS. You will be part of the team responsible for the development, test and operations for subscribing IT assets, centralized management of security services and data, and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets. You will help configure, automate, and tune the components of the CSS which include Audit-as-a-Service (AaaS), vulnerability scanning, host-based scanning, and data aggregation for the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool. This position is hands-on.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating Linux and Windows instances in an AWS environment
• Configuring agents on host servers for the security services to include: Splunk (AaaS), Tenable (EVSS), and McAfee (HBSS)
• Testing and documenting the security services
• Tuning the Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) DevOps pipeline
• Generating scripts for Ansible to automate the creation of the various servers/services via the CI/CD DevOps pipeline
• BS degree and 8 or more years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5 or more years of prior relevant experience. Four additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a BS degree
• TS/SCI with poly required. Earned at least one of the below IA Certifications is required for consideration: GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CCNA-Security
• Hands-on experience with cyber security services – AaaS, EVSS, or HBSS
• Experience with operating system or network appliance administration
• Working knowledge of virtual environments (AWS, Hypervisor, etc.)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired
• Windows/Linux administration
• Network administration (firewalls, routers, etc.)
• Administration of virtual servers (AWS, Hypervisor, etc.)
• Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products (EVSS Tool)
• Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
• Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.