Work as a tester in a collaborative team-focused environment. Will be responsible for developing and executing test cases and test scripts in an environment consisting of various COTS and GOTS tools. The successful candidate will work with a team of software and systems engineers and is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in industry-standard testing methodologies. Must have experience developing test scripts with security, scalability, and reliability in mind. Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field 12+ years' experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 6+ years' experience providing manual testing support in a Linux environment
- 6+ years' experience with Advanced VB through QTP/UFT
- Experience with Ubuntu (client) and CentOS 7 (server)
- Possess understanding and experience with user management (LDAP)
- Possess understanding and experience with user authentication (Kerberos)
- Experience using the VI editor
- Possess basic understanding of network protocols (FTP/SSH/etc)
- Experience developing automated scripts for HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) or Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP) using the Advanced View option
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.