Leidos Public Health Division is seeking qualified Business Analysts in Atlanta, GA, contingent upon contract award.
Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
Analyzes current and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
Duties include coordinating with business and technology teams to ascertain system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, execution of user acceptance, and may coordinate testing and system controls.
Ensure compliance with CDC’s Enterprise Performance Lifecycle (EPLC).
Work with business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Develop requirements based on business and project needs using provided tools such as MS Visio and MS Power point
- Clearly describe, articulate and develop fully vetted requirements that meet the customer needs
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and lead specific requirement sprint planning team discussions to ensure the development team and test team have a clear understanding of the tasks to deliver the requirements and that there are test scenarios that support the requirement
- Deliver high quality, spell checked customer deliverables that provide requirements traceability and deliver all priority 1 State of Work activities
- Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers’ expectations on a daily basis and capture any decisions or updates to tasks and requirements based on those discussions
- Ability to identify solution and evaluate solution to complex system problem
- Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
- Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of related experience.
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.