Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to provide support across the SOAR team’s portfolio of task orders on the NISC IV contract. The successful candidate will collaborate with Task Order Managers and other NISC IV team members to ensure the continued satisfaction of our internal and external customers. The position will have significant impact on the SOAR team’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for managing specific processes for the team. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills are essential to the success of this position, as the successful candidate will work directly with FAA customers and internal Leidos personnel. .
- Program life-cycle activities such as task order setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and developing financial snapshots;
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs);
- Tracking subcontractor labor hours, costs and assessing funding needs;
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects, including development of Cost Estimates;
- Significant interaction with Task Order Managers, Finance Manager, Program Managers, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations;
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing;
- Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices;
- Development of SOAR team annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts;
- Reporting and determining variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities;
- Establishes requirements for subcontractors and analyzes subcontractor cost for approval;
- Evaluates candidate resumes to provide recommendations to Task Order Managers/Leidos Recruiter
- Attends meetings and provides ad hoc support to Program Managers and Finance Manager, as necessary to support the NISC IV program;
- Uses NISC IV tools to support the task order lifecycle, including tools that track the timely publication of work products.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Relevant experience should include not less than three years of experience supporting programs with >100 task orders.
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Experience with analyzing Cost estimates
- Works successfully with leadership to prioritize activities
- Requires ability to pass a Public Trust security investigation
- Prior experience with FAA customer.
- Prior experience in government contracting.
- Prior experience with NISC IV tools
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.