The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Manama, Bahrain.
The Logistics Coordinator integrates the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition and wholesale environments.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Establish schedules for and conducting Monthly Inventories and reconciliations.
- Support scheduled and ad hoc Asset Management Audits and reconciliation of errors.
- Coordinate with functional teams for Integration of Software Asset Management disciplines within workflows.
- Downloading, Shipment, and receipt of assets.
- Coordination with procurement for procurement of new and renewal of hardware, software licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain system architectures and solution records.
- Develop standard operating procedures, process flow diagrams, FAQs, and training materials to maintain operation consistency.
- Responsible for directing the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance.
- Prepare and implement directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with 7 years’ minimum experience and four (4) years of experience using DoD Logistics and Asset Management System (e.g., HP Asset Manager, Remedy, DPAS, GCSS-MC).
- 10+ years’ experience supporting SPAWAR/NAVIFOR/NNWC/NCTAMS/NCTS environment.
- Experience with “HP Asset Manager” software.
- Experience with FAR/DFAR Government Property Management requirements.
- Experience with Government asset management system (DPAS or GCSS-MC).
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.