Leidos is seeking a Resource Analyst to support the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) – Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract. SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy, delivering the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service.
The Resource Analyst will serve as a member of the SMIT Program Management Office (PMO), primarily focused on the NMCI domain, with the ability support other domains, as required. Program support includes, but is not limited to: supporting data management efforts via the program resource management tool and supporting deliverables associated with staffing. In this position, the Resource Analyst will need to exhibit strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize work, when required.
• Oversee data management activities associated with the program Resource Management System; managing data integrity, identifying anomalies and seeking corrective actions
• Assist in the management of labor category requirements, ie – years of experience, certifications, education
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to communicate new hires/staffing changes on a weekly basis
• Analysis skills, with the ability to review data and succinctly communicate status or areas of concern
• Serve as a liaison between Talent Acquisition (TA) and Human Resources (HR), responding to data call requests
• Ability to assist Leidos’ Subcontracting team with staffing data calls and requests submitted by teammates
• Support the documentation of customer onboarding requirements at CONUS locations
• Proactively identify solutions when issues arise and coordinate with the appropriate stakeholders, when required
• Assist with the management of contract-required personnel certifications such as DoD 8570
• BA degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Understanding/experience with staffing plan models and metrics tracking
• Desire to succeed in an ambiguous environment, with the fortitude to drive tasks to closure
• Combination of strong analysis, planning, organization, and consensus-building abilities with effective resolution, negotiation, and relationship-management skills
• Prior exposure with resource management tasks; inclusive, but not limited to: requisition development, job code alignment, subcontractor staffing support, candidate identification and tracking, and cost and data management
• Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills to include verbal and written to support monthly CDRL’s
• Proficiency with MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint)
• Understanding of the hiring process and requirements
• US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
• Experience with tools such as Microsoft Visio, and PowerBi
• Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.