Do you enjoy building expertise and tackling a variety of tasks each day? Do you like acting as a trusted resource? Do you get excited to help your teammates? The Leidos Commercial Energy Solutions Operation team is looking for a tenacious, self-starting Administrative Assistant in our Denver, CO office. This position will be for a temporary contract worker to support for a period of 6 months, with a potential to convert to a permanent position.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Project Managers in the Commercial Energy Division of Leidos in a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include the following:
- Support development of Independent Engineer Reports, including:
- Set up project folders according to Leidos guidelines;
- Adhere to Leidos’ policy guidelines in compiling and preparing reports;
- Process and input edits from multiple subject matter experts;
- Format and proofread the report using the standard template;
- Manage multiple drafts and issue new versions as drafts develop;
- Finalize report, when required.
- Prepare monthly construction reports.
- Prepare various Independent Engineer certificates and issue to financial institutions.
- Manage and download data.
- Create data management sites using Box.
- Schedule travel using Concur.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Prepare monthly invoice cover letters.
- Follow guidelines for electronic filing of work products and documents and setting up client files.
- Assist in preparation of contracts and task authorizations.
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Project Managers.
- Undertake special projects, as necessary.
Ideally, you will have a HS diploma or GED equivalent and 3-5 years of relevant experience,…an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Accounting or other discipline would be a plus!
You should be able to work in fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, all while maintaining a positive and proactive outlook.
An extremely strong background in MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is a must, and knowledge of Project Wise would be a plus.
A strong background in proofreading, grammar and formatting
Your strong analytical and communication skills will allow you to sort through complex documentation, and your ability to work independently with minimal guidance and oversight and anticipate upcoming project support needs, will serve the team well.
To this role, you will bring extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills, and act as a natural problem solver. We love a can-do attitude here at Leidos and look forward to speaking with you!
Starting salary: $28.85 - $31.25/hour.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $45,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $94,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.