The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project and Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Strategic Management Group (AJW-2A) with project/program planning, implementation recommendations arising from Terminal Services analysis, and providing general program analysis support to the program. In addition, the Program Analyst must assist senior level management with transition and implementation program management and support. Activities will include research, planning, generating reports and process documentation, and advising FAA program managers.
- Supports team meetings by capturing related notes, and documents and tracks action items through to completion.
- Activities to include, but not limited to; providing advice regarding initiatives, risks, and risk management; assistance with organizational communications, etc. Implementation activities may include: assisting in defining scope, developing plans, timelines, cost/resource estimate, tracking action items and their resolution, and updating project/program plans and documentation.
- Supports Strategic Management Group tasks and activities related to the Corporate Work Plan (CWP).
- Manipulates data management systems to obtain customized reports and analyzes data to support program needs.
- Collaborates with Federal Government clients to identify program needs, documents necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall program execution and future development.
- Supports AJW-2 in the implementation of facility realignment recommendations resulting from Terminal Services analysis and provide project/program planning, recommendations and support the program execution and process improvement efforts.
- Assists FAA program managers with implementation issues as they arise and assist with facilitating communications between SMEs.
- Assists in the development and updating of schedules and timelines and deliver according to GTI requirements.
- Prepares draft documents and notifications; then track and monitor progress through to completion, as applicable.
- Prepares draft briefings to executive management and Congressional offices as required. Facilitates meetings between AT, Engineering, and Tech Ops SMEs in order to develop a transition plan for the realignment of operational TRACONS.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Program Analyst position requires a financial background, experience in contracts and CWP knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with contracts language and Strategic Planning in government agency setting.
- Advanced knowledge of MicroSoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated understanding of industry best practices for contractual management.
- Ability to develop spreadsheets and presentations using advanced features of MS Office.
- Advanced capabilities with analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop statistical, quantitative, and qualitative analytical reports.
- Ability to work independently and with a team, while being flexible to accommodate changing program requirements.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.