Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Process Performance Improvement Analyst. In this role, you will assist to ensure EngineeringEdge® NextGen (process) is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured.
- Deploy and improve enterprise program execution and domain lifecycle (systems engineering, software engineering, hardware engineering, manufacturing, service management) process assets and tools.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining quality credentials, such as ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 27000, ISO 20000-1, CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC.
- Assist with configuration control and change management.
- Assist with data integrity tasks.
- Assist with training development and execution.
- Assist to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction resulting in measurable performance improvements.
- Evaluate improvements to demonstrate effectiveness in achieving business, quality and performance objectives.
- Collaborate with leadership, identify stakeholders and interview staff at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience relevant to continuous process improvement.
- Prior experience must include documenting, reviewing, editing and improving processes, as well as managing projects against deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Word.
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Willing to travel approximately 25%.
- Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment.
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Master's Degree in systems engineering or related field.
- Experience in implementing and auditing against the standards and models (CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1, etc.) on a project or for an organization
- Project Management Professional Certified
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Experience being a CMMI SCAMPI appraisal team member
- Experience with data analysis, data modeling and data presentation (e.g., reports, charts, tables, dependencies, interfaces, etc.)
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) principles, practices, lifecycles, and management
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.